Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Attracted to my university lecturer?

I am attracted to my lecturer. The thing is he’s a lot older than me, I’m 29 and he’s I’d say like 40-odd. So a bit more complicated. I really like him so just want to spend more time with him outside university. But since I am quite a bit younger he won’t have any idea I might like him, also he is not what you’d call conventionally attractive, I am attracted to him for his personality mainly. I want some suggestions on how to get his attention etc. I am already very good in his cl so that isn’t a problem. But I want ideas on how to find out if he’s attached, find out if he likes me, let him know I like him etc. any suggestions are welcome, and I will be checking back for best answer. Thank you xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment