Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Were can I find a cheap Nissan Skyline?

I'm trying to find an R32 or R33. My budget is 7,000. Now, if you think that I'm wrong for think I can get a skyline for cheap then you probobly don't know what your talking about. If I can find one leagal and not modifide or in Ming condition than I'm fine. I'v seen older listings for that price. I know in California these are a bit more common to come across with. My problem is just that I can't really find anything but spam on the Internet. If you could help me as to how to look for or who to get in contact with that would be great and again please don't come on here saying I have to import one from japan. I already know who are the people that do that and I know more than enough about this car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment