Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Does he like me? Please help!?

This guy that I like, lets call him J. He has done a lot of different things...like he always stares at me, he randomly pops up where I am, tries to be funny around me, and today when I looked over at him (casually) it looked like he was blushing, but when he went over and sat by his friend, his face went back to normal. And now that i think about it, he is around his friend a lot when i am talking to him. I like this boy a lot...do you think he likes me? What should I do so he doesn't give up? I want to subtly drop hints...please help me. Oh, and i am best friends with his bff and his bff ALWAYS talks about him, and he says stuff like "i know someone that likes you" but then jokes it off. I dont know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment