Thursday, December 22, 2011

My family are a bunch of liars, my mom and my relatives.?

My mom always says stuff about my relatives (father’s side) and puts my dad down a lot (he left us) and she says he left because he didn’t want us. Then when I visit my relatives they say like that it was my mom’s fault he left because she told him to leave and never comeback and now he lives with his older son my half bro I guess. I haven’t talked to him in a few years so I don’t know the truth about him wanting to leave or if he was told to leave. My relatives also say that my mom is controlling. Than my mom says that they are a bunch of freeloading sponges who just want to turn me against her. I really don’t know who to believe, I think they are all just manipulating me to get back at each other. I don’t even care anymore too, yet somehow they always find away to bring this stuff up and I get thrown into the mix. What can I do to get em to stop pestering me over this stuff. I don’t want to believe any of them anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment