Thursday, December 22, 2011

Me and my friend recently had a fight and her birthday is coming up?

so last week me and my friend..lets call her Lindsey...had a fight. it wasn't really a fight..i just needed time away from her and i told her....i was upset because of something that happened when we went to the mall with our friends....so when im ready to talk to her i text her and she doesn't reply...and finally when she does reply she act all crabby...so i tell her why i was upset an she tells me off...and so i end it and say ..."we've been friends since kindergarten and now we r going to 10th grade...why end our friendship over a silly fight? can we be friends?"...and she replies.."i guess"....i was angry...here i am apologizing when i did not do anything and she doesn't want to be friends!...so now I'm back from vacation and its been about a week since i talked to her...and her birthday is in 3 days...i bought her a gift but I'm not sure how to give it to her...because i still really want to be her friend! please help me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment